CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ordinary Saturday

After a long week I was able to sleep-in today! A little too late, but oh well. I did my normal Saturday chore (laundry), made us a pizza for lunch, and relaxed with Brendan. I really didn't have much on my agenda today, but I did want to put together Christa's and Mr. Bob's birthday gifts. I picked up Christa a little something this week hoping to pair it with some items I had here at the house. I don't want to give away what she's getting, but I will say that I'm pretty happy with it. I can't believe she's already turning 22 years old! Feels like it was just yesterday when I met her when Brendan took me home for the first time. She was a sophomore in high school! I truly have the sweetest sister-in-law a girl could ask for.

After I chatted with Mrs. Charmaine I had a good idea for what we could give Mr. Bob. And again...I don't want to give it away, but let's just say I love getting a good deal! With a sale and coupon and girl can get a bargain! I hope we're able to go next weekend for a quick birthday visit and see Mr. Bob and Mrs. Charmaine. I know I say it often, but God truly blessed me with the most outstanding in-laws! I couldn't have picked better ones!

Well...like I said earlier, it wasn't a real eventful day, but it was a nice one. I even put another outfit together from clothes I haven't been able to wear comfortably in nearly two years! Now I'm off to plan our meals for the week, read some more of Cindy Colley's Women of Troubled Times (amazing book by the way!) and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment