CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break 2009

I've been on my Spring Break this entire week. It SURE has been nice. I was hoping to spend time with girl friends, get some organizing and cleaning done, and just recoup from a long March and early April!

Well...I got the garage organized and the house clean enough. I even got my winter clothes and spring/summer clothes swapped out while getting my clothes together for the clothes swap at work! And I can't forget about trying on old clothes to find out that they fit again! However, I didn't get to have a day with all my girl friends. :( Things had to change due to our church family loosing a long time member and former elder late last night.

I was able to have Mandi over last night after church for some Girl Scout cookies. She was able to come back over today too! We spent a nice time outside with Audrey (our Golden Retriever), cooked dinner together, and made smoothies! We finished the evening sitting on the front porch in the rocking chairs. :)

Tomorrow I'm going on an unexpected trip to Montgomery to see April! It'll be nice to spend some time with her! We haven't gotten to see one another since early February! We're going to pick out baby shower invitations for her!

With that said...I should get to sleep!

Hope to keep these short little posts going!

No comments:

Post a Comment