CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Poor Camera

I had you a few weeks ago. You did your job at Mookie and Mariah's wedding and at John's scholarship signing. Boy, I wish I had downloaded those pictures!

I even had you ready to go for the field trip to the Fun Factory. You were in my purse on the way there, with a co-worker while I was skating with the kids, but then...where did you go? Did I leave you on the counter? They say no. Later in the week I THINK I had you on my desk. Surly a student didn't get you! I hate to say it but, I'm afraid...I left you on the bus :( I called the service center and talked with Ron hoping someone had turned you in. He says he'll see what he can find out...not to lose hope. He even tells me that they just had a cell phone who was lost for 8 months turned in! Yet...I haven't heard from him. I've checked everywhere I think I can, but with no luck in finding you.

I've already gone through Spring Break without pictures and now am realizing that graduation and Mother's Day is almost here. We can't go without pictures from those festivities next weekend...so, I'm afraid I have to replace you. :( Wish I had a coupon for this purchase!

2 comments:

  1. oh sounds like our last weekend....Thad lost John Mark's BRAND (less then a week) new camera he got for his b'day....a nicer one than ours I might add as we had a great coupon and it was on a GREAT sale!
    And poof...gone...with not a CLUE as to where on earth it went. It's all very very odd. And I had two boys pretty much in tears....sigh...
    now the sale is over, we don't have a coupon and the camera must be replaced...boo hoo!! And it's well over a hundred dollars more and that doesn't include the rechargeable batteries, camera bag, and memory stick that we had with the other....aaaahhhh!!
    I hope you have better luck than we have had!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just found your blog! It is too cute. I know you asked me a few questions about blogging in the midst of our elbow craziness, and I am sorry I'm just now getting around to you, but I would love to still help you if you need it. I have looked for the questions and can't remember where you posted them. If you will, send them to me again and I'll be glad to help in any way I can. Talk to you later and tell Brendan I said hello!

    ReplyDelete