CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our First Appointment

After getting a positive pregnancy test Wednesday, November 11th Brendan and I had an appointment set for the following Friday to find out if in fact we were pregnant. I was able to leave work at 2:00 to meet up with him so we could get to our 3:00 appointment. After a really quick wait we were taken back and told that we were pregnant! I still was a bit stunned. Before we left we made an appointment for the following Wednesday, Nov. 18th for an ultrasound so we could get a due date. Once we left our appointment we ran by Kohl's and Michael's before having a yummy "we're pregnant" dinner date.

And here's a side note for you...

Without a definite due date I REALLY didn't want to tell people, but wouldn't you know that while I was sitting in the lab's waiting area a co-worker walked out and saw me?!? She was there finding out what her baby is. After telling her hi and to quickly tell her that she wasn't seeing me there (if you know what I mean). :)

1 comment:

  1. good things happen on November 13th! That's MY Jenny's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete