CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

New School Year

School started back around a month ago. It's been hetic, but gone pretty well. I have 16 students this year; 10 boys and 6 girls. By the end of this month, I'll have one less. That's what happens when you live and teach in a military community. I'm almost done with my 1st 9 weeks required conferences which is a relief. I'm getting the swing of the new room, new schedule, but not all my new responsibilities. I was named our grade level chair, a member of the BBSST which in turned put me on the ELLC, and was named the AMSTI Math Lead Teacher. Not sure what my responsibilities will be for that last one, but a bit anxious to know.

Here are a few pics of our AMSTI Science Soil investigations so far:

Please excuse the blue mouths in this picture. We had some cupcakes brought in for a birthday treat and EVERYONE ended up with blue teeth, mouths, and some even ended up with blue faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment